Tu B’shevat is on the horizon.
Where are we going?
Looking for an elevating and energizing experience.
I researched – asking High Energy Experts. I beta tested the itinerary.
Here it is. The ultimate list of high energy things to do this Tu B’shevat.
- Experience nature, up close and personal at KKL/JNF Visitor Center at Ilanot Forest
- Add to your art collection — visit local Israeli artist, Ruth Bloch
- Bake bread and prepare lunch at a cooking workshop at Jacobs Dairy Farm
- Relax with a cup of coffee (with the fresh milk produced that morning) at Jacobs Dairy Farm Cafe. Or splurge with a scoop of ice cream (using milk produced that very morning) at Jacob’s Gelato
- Tour and taste different types of wine at Alexander Winery
- Hit the local shops at Drorim Mall. Buy supplies for your next knitting project at Vitrina crafts store. Or buy a new scarf at Noise
- Dinner at Jem’s or Pizza Hut
- Sample seven different flavors of olive oil at the Shamna Boutique Olive Oil
- Check into the Yama Spa and Wine Jacuzzi
- Attend a creative gardening workshop at Elizabeth Kay’s Chamama
- Bring Tu B’shevat home. Buy a plant from Wendy’s Garden Center
- Discover 2600+ varieties of Israeli wildflowers in Moshav Gimzu with Sara Gold of Wildflowers of Israel.
Is that it?
Nope, there’s more.
Oh, there’s much more.
This guide centered around the Sharon region. There are many more gardens, more historical sites, countless cafes, and more great spas. The sheer amount of potential energizing tiyulim is unbelievable.
This Ultimate Guide To Tu B’shevat should have you, a High Energy Mom, covered for this year. If you have something to add or a question, happily leave a comment.
Have a High Energy Tu B’Shevat!
Thanks, Margalit Frydman of Margalit Tours for these high energy Tu B’Shevat travel ideas! Looking forward to Tu B’Shevat!
Any chance, you are free to guide us?